Thursday 9 April 2009

the Vintage Village


Are there any Vintage lovers out there?!! I thought as much!

I recently found a lovely site for all things Vintage. Hundreds of Vintage Sellers, Thousands of Vintage Items, Articles, Information & more!!

This magical place is called The Vintage Village! 'A gathering of Vintage sellers and enthusiasts'!

Although i don't exclusively use vintage in my jess and belle creations, i do so love vintage bits and bobs, and will throw as much as i can in to my designs! You can check out my page of goodies at The Vintage Village here!

Isn't this mug just adorable?!! It's a 70's mug from Western Germany, available from a fellow Etsian, SwingingRetro.

Why not stroll through the Village & get your Vintage fix!!

1 comment:

  1. I think Vintage Village is nifty too. Welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete