Tuesday 24 March 2009

the whole 'follow' me thang...

hi hi,

so yes, three options here...

if you like this blog, or are at least a tad bit interested in what will be posted here in the near future, you can either:

1) 'Follow me' via bloglovin' ----see button on the right hand side

2) 'Follow me' via blogger---see button close to bottom of page, also on right hand side

3) try and use your memory and come visit me again when you think of it

i personally, prefer options 1 and/or 2, as i have poss 2.47 million things already to think/remember, all running and rolling and twisting around in my little mind...BUT if you are up to it, then go for it

Hope to have the honour of your lovely company again shortly...

Much Love,
jess xx

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why I never budge from option #3, it IS hard to keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete